Sinister: NME

rob.dawson rob.dawson at xxx.uk
Thu Jul 30 14:19:23 BST 1998

Did anyone read the bit in NME about B&S?  It said there doing a track for "The
Acid House"  film and it'll be available on the soundtrack next year!  Cool
huh! I think it was called "Slow Graffiti"
Oh yeah it also mentioned the Looper single so I'm rushing around trying to get
one before the rest of the world by them all!

C'ya

Rob D

x   x
 x x
 x x
x   x
. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.