Sinister: looking for some dubs...

Ciflux at xxx.com Ciflux at xxx.com
Thu Jul 30 16:18:08 BST 1998

I know you've all read this kind of e-mail a million times now, but I am
desperately seeking the following dubs and was wondering if anyone could
help...

*  B&S BBC Sessions (any or all of 'em)

*  Stuart Murdoch demos (again, whatever exists)

*  B&S Sessions at W. 54th St. session (the person who promised to dub this for
me seems to have vanished)

Can anyone help?  I'm especially keen to get the Sessions at W. 54th tape, since
I attended.  I can offer a tape dub of _Tigermilk_ in exchange (if you don't
already have one), and live and/or unreleased sessions by Orange Juice, Delta
5, Dolly Mixture and Jane Fox (Marine Girls bassist).

Please e-mail me privately.  thanks!!

--mike
ciflux at aol.com
http://members.aol.com/ciflux
. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.