Sinister: Collaborations

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Fri Jul 31 10:17:58 BST 1998

> Peter Miller suggested:
> I think it might be a good idea to include a list of side projects and
> collaborations in the FAQs or somewhere else.
Oh yes. This is a good idea. The only thing I can think of is that Arab
Strap
single, tho.... ...um... ....er...  ....Is Monica Queen included?

OK... Bored at work at the moment, let's think.

Stuart : Arab Strap
Stuart David : Looper
Isobel : Arab Strap, Snow Patrol
Chris : V-Twin, Arab Strap, his mate's band, the big tall blonde bloke,
can't remember his name.
Mick : Hardbody, Mojave 3, Amphetameanies (Und Ska Band?), Karelia,
Ex-Cathedra
Richard : Polarbear

MILLER! Just got your tape of Ash Ra Temple and walked into work with it
on... It was great, it took me 20 minutes to get to work, and it was a
guitar solo all the way! Tim Hopkins would've loved it. Thanks very much for
that, hopefully your tape will arrive soon. I must also apologise as I'm not
gonna be able to send my tape tree tape off until Sunday, as I'm in Glasgow
tonight, will send it off first class on Sunday though - that should make up
for it.

    About B+S in clubs, they play them quite a lot in clubs here, although
perhaps that isn't all that surprising. This is how you generally dance to
them... Dance like a complete bastard, then wake up the next morning having
stuffed your knee in really badly, ignore it for about 2 months, hoping it's
gonna go away, it doesn't... Go and see the doctor, who arranges an
appointment with the physiotherapist, go and see the physio yesterday and
get told that it's doing OK, and should I do x amount of exercises then soon
I'll be OK.

Cheers,
    Keith.

. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.