Sinister: maladroits a la vignette

Mctaggart, Robert MctaggartR at xxx.com
Fri Jul 31 12:08:44 BST 1998

Hello Sleazebags,

Keith wrote:

>MILLER! Just got your tape of Ash Ra Temple and walked into work with
>it on... It was great, it took me 20 minutes to get to work, and it
>was a guitar solo all the way! Tim Hopkins would've loved it. Thanks
>very much for that.

I too received a tape from MILLER yesterday.  It's very good, and
doesn't seem to have any guitar solos on it.  It has got the funk
though, and how.  Thank you Peter, I HAVE to meet you.  I also have a
mental picture of Keef, shamelessly air guitaring as he walks to work.
I hope other readers will also take a few minutes from their day, close
their eyes, and concentrate hard on this strange but undeniably arousing
image.

WeeJay, no offence, but your signature footer stinks.

Love,
Saint Lucy
xxx
. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.