Sinister: Eighties pop tapes

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Fri Jul 31 14:21:08 BST 1998

Hallo again.

I am currently in possession of the tapes that Andreas very kindly put
together to give us non-completists a taste of eighties pop, and I'm not
sure who I should be sending them on to. If I'm just being dense and
there's a list or something, or if anyone wants them next, mail me and
I'll send them on to you - albeit with sadness, as there's some fab
stuff on them.

I hope you're all ready to propel Salako into the Hit Parade in a
fortnight's time - don't forget, Salako LPs make great Christmas
presents! And coasters! And novelty greeting cards! And 20 tracks - what
value, eh?

Is anyone thinking of organising any kind of trip from London to
Notts/Leeds gigs at all? Could be fun in a Cliff Richard stylee...

Much love,
Biondino
. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.