Sinister: slow graffiti

Graham LeBron schrasj at xxx.com
Fri Jul 31 15:49:44 BST 1998

>It said there doing a track for "The Acid House"  film and it'll be
>available on the soundtrack next year!  Cool huh! I think it was
>called "Slow Graffiti"

Hey all, will this movie be an international release or will the US have
to wait like for 'trainspotting'?  I can't wait for that soundtrack,
Slow Graffiti is my absolute favorite B&S right now, and I was sad not
to see it on the album.
My band did a cover of it last nite and afterwards several people asked
me what it was so hopefully I'm spreading the B&S love.

also, parasol records(www.parasol.com) has the Looper single if you're
still having trouble finding it.

cheers,

g r a m

ClubSafeParking, making Houston proud.
http://www.navitus.com/csp
. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.