Sinister: are we BEING sinister?

Shearer, Calumn Calumn.Shearer at xxx.uk
Fri Jul 31 16:00:40 BST 1998

I haven't seen much traffic about the "Glasgow dates" lately, I do
hope this isn't some sort of "inner circle conspiracy" to nab all the
good seats before us lesser mortals ;-)
The venue, I can confirm (but we knew this) _is_ Maryhill community
center, Maryhill Road, Glasgow. Please don't phone here as the poor
bloke's had quite enough already as you can probably imagine.
 Anyway, after a nice chat (he knew my dad!) I found out that: the
hall has been booked for the 31st August / 1st September and as far as
he knows Virgin are "the only" ticket outlet. (you could probably find
some in "Just the ticket", but it ain't certain!)
I phoned Virgin, and the very helpful girl knew absolutely nothing
about it. Other than that she had been getting a few calls from other
"investigative pop fans" ! I told her what I could, and she'll get
back to me "before the end of the day" with details on ticket
availability etc etc.

Well, I'll get back to you...

Calumn Shearer
IT Department
East Ayrshire Council
Telephone: 01563 57 6538
Email: Calumn.Shearer at east-ayrshire.gov.uk
That's "capital C alum enn dot capital S hearer at east dash ayrshire
dot gov dot you kay" OK?

. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.