No subject

Rehak, Kimberly kfr9 at xxx.gov
Fri Jul 31 20:33:14 BST 1998

I've been on this list for a grand total of two days now.  So, if I'm
doing anything wrong, please blame it on my virginity and not my
stupidity.  Anyway, I have never seen B&S live because I am stuck in
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, but I once had a dream about them, which I
will now share with all of you...

I'm not sure if it was a good dream or a bad one, but B&S was for some
reason opening for Paula Cole.  I went to see them alone because my
friend had to work the ticket booth.  The only other thing that I can
remember was that I had no shirt on and keep looking for it.

So can anyone tell me what this means?  And also why I am remembering it
again a good six months later?  Oh well, that's all for now.  I hope
everyone has a nice weekend.
KIM
. >>> B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at <<<
.     >>> http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html <<<
.                      Nee, nee mun pish etc.