Sinister: Gene (no B&S content)

Girl Racer tasha at xxx.com
Mon Jun 1 02:57:17 BST 1998

hi everyone,

 I just wanted to say that I just started a Gene mailing list called New
Amusements. The list will probably be a bit slow at first, because i just
started it (Saturday in fact!) but please have patience, and please visit
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Stadium/7707/gene.html to sign up!

Thanks!

also my regular homepage is now (sort of) ready for viewing. enjoy! (although
there's not much B&S content I'm afraid...)  sign my guestbook!

http://www.geocities.com/~girlracer

luv,

tasha

--