Sinister: The time has come...

Anna_Chapman at xxx.com Anna_Chapman at xxx.com
Mon Jun 1 15:38:54 BST 1998

Hi

Well I have spent about 5 months now monitering the sinister mailing list.
sometimes almost plucking up the courage to write and then quickly loosing
my bottle. a couple of times now I have mailed one line questions but never
any more than that. Imagining your responses when forced to read something
that I have written is enough to make me tremblke with fear, well almost!!!

So summer has arrived and you are all talking of picnics and such.... tell
me are these picnics just for old established members of the list or can
anyone come along. They sound like such fun but one wonders if she would be
frowned upon for just turning up??

Someone told me a while back that Belle and Sebastian were due to make a
new release some time in May yet I have heard nothing since... was this
true or simply a viscious rumour???

Also are there any gigs/concerts in the pipeline at the moment.

Wee I guess I have done the same with this mail as always. asked a short
question, although this time I have at least tried to pad it out.

I would be very grateful if any of you could answer my questions and also
if you would forgive me for my rambling mess of a mail. I t must take time
and exoerience to become as good as some of you.

Later,

Anna