Sinister: Goodbye, Goodbye, I'm leaving you Skiddly-dei..

G R Thomas grthom at xxx.uk
Mon Jun 1 16:38:42 BST 1998

Hello everyone,

Well, it's about that time of year, isn't it, when thoughts turn to
summer, to a distinct lack of responsibility, and of course, NO
SINISTER!!! Oh no!! Run away! Yes, unfourtunately, I have to bid
farewell at this point, as I shall be returning to the parental home
from which I came as of Wednesday.

It's been a fantastic 9 months for the list (the babies are evidence of
this) and I will be so very sad to go. I'm looking forward to my summer
and all, but I'm gonna miss you guys.

So, you all keep loving and living and all that stuff, and I'll see you
all soon,

Bye now,

GIDEONxxx

"Avanti!"-Piers Cuthbertson-Smythe