Sinister: heehee a very sensible mail indeed...

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Mon Jun 1 16:13:27 BST 1998

hiya, just thought i'd reply to a few heated debates that have been
going on in ze house (or even list!) of sinister for a while, and not at
all 'cos i have totype something to hide the chat program running in the
background of ze pooter, oh no no no.
eer...so is anyone on ze list still alive? have you all gone on holiday
with HoneyChile lover Paul? yes well i hope you are helping him out with
looking after his 400 children, honestly, a single mummy/daddy on a
pooter dudes salary, what is our state coming too.
well, horrible tradgedy has befallen my person of late. i have lost my
Gorkys Zygotic Mynci CD of sweet johnny. AAAUUGH. and its so ace like
just one of the most fabulous songsin the world EVER along with Ice
Hockey Hair and Smokin which are incidentally very great for blocking
out neighbours crappy dance music. Honestly, Louise? get lost. then they
played jazz It UP, by Clock, which made me pish meself completely, as it
reminded me of high school. in PE one of the sections was aerobics, and
we had to make up an aerobics routine, and out ickle group, which was
me, rebecca and louise, ended up doing this routine to Jazz It UP, and
from now on, itjust completely and totally makes me laff. hey i'lll tell
you what. i reall wish my dad would leave from behind me so i could go
back to chat. people will be wondering where i am. i hope none of zem
have left, cos would be just awful indeed considering they are some of
my fave people, those being john and simone and groovey stuntgrrl who's
name i have forgotten but she likes A&J and Gorkys so hey she has
impeccable taste doesn't she ladies and gentelmen give her a big hand!!
oh yes! but she is not faloting in space, which  is a good hitng, else
she would suffocate and die, which is a bad thing. i'm souding like
"good idea bad idea" on animaniacs now aren't i. what a cool programme
that was eh? when i used ot go to high school and i would be home before
10 past 5, GRRR my stupid bus times from Preston, i always used to get
home in time for Animanics, or was that primary school. can't quite say
i remeber. BUT!
Count Duckula. now that is COOOOL indeed. recently i went roundmy
friends house and we we watched Duckula video! it was great fun. the
vegetarian vampire, and the Igor, who wants the vampire to be a 4REAL
vampire instead of a broccoli sandwich eating ponce....and nanny....
duckpoos....i'll get it, she was indeed such a great act of slapstick
that if they hadn't invented her, someone would haev to. piss off
father, wanna go back to chat.
aah well. while we're on TV programmes, YES! he's gone! and back to chat
i go!
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah