Sinister: re Sarah's recent output

Henry MFKX7HVB at xxx.uk
Mon Jun 1 19:00:44 BST 1998

Hi,
    It's very quiet..t .. t . . t
Sarah,
    If you think having a neighbour who likes Jazzy stuff is bad,
I've got two disagreeable tastes either side of me:  One drum + bass
with his own mixing deck etc. and one who listens to that modern
Indian racket with a cheesy beat and cringeworthy lyrics, and
something wailing in the background, both very loud or not at all.
When it gets bad the only thing for it is My Bloody Valentine - I
think it was invented for drowning out other noise.
    Dangermouse gets my vote, followed by Batfink, which I remember
being really good but cannot in fact remember any details.

    Concerning Manc picnics, I will be out of here by the weekend
after next, so maybe next term?  (I don't presume this thing revolves
around me, but there don't seem to be many of us interested).

    Now, I don't know if these things ever work, but if some generous
soul fancies making a tape of "moon safari" by Air for me, could you
mail me? (london or manc address)......I've run out of money
....boohoo.

    bye bye, Henry