Sinister: stuff and things...

Boodle Boodle Boodle C.Browning-95 at xxx.uk
Mon Jun 1 21:03:55 BST 1998

hello my sinister people - i can't believe in two weeks i will be bereft of
you as i have to enter the big wide world of work..

never mind!

to business! i had a rather soupy twist day of purchases on saturday - twenty
five albums for just over thirty quid, everything from squeeze and the clash
to the mighty lemon drops and the triffids. amongst these i came across an
album by a band called "the close lobsters". i bought this A. because i liked
the name and 2. because when i first played belle and sebastian to my friend
stuart he said this is just like the close lobsters.

well i've listened to the album. nearly three times now. i can be buggered if
i can hear it, but it is absolutely great though. any information on them?
album is called headache rhetoric.

have nearly succesfully converted my SECOND person to b&s. it will be done!

best single out at the minute HAS to be by whistler. rare americna shoes is
teh a side. er how can i put this? it sounds a bit like young marble giants,
but with a jews harp and viola in teh background. and was written by yer bloke
from EMF who wrote unbelievable. it is truly, truly GORGEOUS!!! i now expect
everybody to rush out towards your nearest record shops and invest in this
wonder. it really is magnificent. but what do i know. i'm a library student -
sigh!

never mind

i'm off!!!

PIOW BOMBARD!!!!