Sinister: Duckula, Dangermouse, & Close Lobsters

BCapirigi at xxx.com BCapirigi at xxx.com
Mon Jun 1 23:50:48 BST 1998

Quoth a Mick:
<<
 > Count Duckula. now that is COOOOL indeed. recently i went roundmy
 > friends house and we we watched Duckula video! it was great fun. the
 > vegetarian vampire, and the Igor, who wants the vampire to be a 4REAL
 > vampire instead of a broccoli sandwich eating ponce....and nanny....
 > duckpoos....i'll get it, she was indeed such a great act of slapstick
 > that if they hadn't invented her, someone would haev to. piss off
 > father, wanna go back to chat. >>

i loved count duckula!!  i used tolove the portrait gallery at the beginning,
with the moving eyeballs...from the heart of transylvania, in the vampire hall
of fame, da da da da da da da da, DUCKULA!!!!

sad to say this, but i dont remember belle and sebastian AT ALL... could
someone please fill me in

and by the wat, has anybody seen anything on nickelodeon lately? utter crap!!

matt
(by the way, im compiling tapes of geat summer songs... kindly e-mail me if
youve got any suggestions)