Sinister: Re: Gomez

Stephen Landamore stephenl at xxx.uk
Tue Jun 2 09:22:46 BST 1998

Liz wrote:
> Has anyone else got the Gomez album?  Well, strictly speaking, _I_
> haven't got it, my mum has, but I can nick it when I want to listen to
> it. Anyway, it's great unclassifiable pop-rock-blues-jazz stuff.

Yes!!! I have this album, it's really great, but errm, well,
different... as Liz says, pretty unclassifiable. I love the last single,
"78 stone wobble", but as yet I haven't bought the new single (which I
can't remember off the top of my head!)

I actually saw these people at Colchester Arts Centre last month (or was
it right at the end of April, I can't remember) - they were AWESOME
live! You gotta go see 'em... but I doubt they are still touring. Ah
well, next time :-)

tfn
stephen