Sinister: Re: Sinister Moz needs a minister so he'll feel better than if he stayed and played with himself

David Farthing dfarthng at xxx.ca
Tue Jun 2 09:51:26 BST 1998

Suzanne Schroeder wrote:

> OK.....How about that Morrissey dude?

Heh, your subject makes me think again how happy I am that Moz abandoned
his silly celibate/tortured asexual routine.  Not that he would ever be
so comfortable with his sexuality so as to simply enjoy himself... or at
least if he was he'd be wise enough to not let on at all. :)

I am a serious Morrissey fanatic, and I am willing to bet that others on
this list are as well.  In fact, if not for the Smiths/Moz mailing list
'Panic' and the #smiths channel on IRC, I would never have heard about
Belle and Sebastian.  There's a clever girl in Tennessee who *insisted*
I buy the album, and I fell in love with them immediately.  Another
#smiths person kindly bought and shipped a couple of B & S singles to
me; saving what would have been an agonizing wait otherwise.

I'm not sure what this has to do with what you wrote, but... ;)

Thanks for listening,
David

ps-- on yet another completely unimportant tangent, my brother bought
'The Princess Bride' today.  It's one of my very favourite movies.
"Then wuv, twue wuv..."  *sniff*