Sinister: Couple of bands I've heard about...

Steven Jay Goldman sgold06 at xxx.edu
Tue Jun 2 14:04:29 BST 1998

Hey all...

I heard someone mentioning Solex a few days ago...is that only out in the
UK, or is it coming out in the US soon too?

Also, have any Canadian listees heard of a possibly-defunct band called
Spirit of the West?  I have two of their late albums and would LOVE to
know what became of them.  For those who haven't heard of them,
"faithlift" and "two-headed" are both easy to find in CD exchanges, and
are good, rocky, Celtic-influenced albums...=)

Lolling in unemployment...;P
--Steven