Sinister: Dolores Haze and someone from Denver

A.M. Horne amh20 at xxx.uk
Tue Jun 2 15:17:01 BST 1998

> Oh, the joys of Nabokov!  Just finished reading _Lolita_ today....damn good
> read.  At the back of the book I noticed a list of other works by Vlad --
> included is _Bend Sinister_  and _ The Real Life of Sebastian Knight_.....do
> i sense another literary connection?

all three of these are wonderful, and highly recommmended etc etc
obviously

(have just been in holland for a week so am responding to mails
the rest of you lost interest in days ago. sorry)

am listening, at this second, to a craig armstrong track on the melankolic
compilation, one of the (too many) records i bought in second-hand records
shops in the hague and leiden (first house of love album, automtic for the
people, a billy mackenzie solo album). in case anyone's interested.

espadrille