Sinister: Outdoor pissers, Toilet cubicles, Bogsheds

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Wed Jun 3 09:32:25 BST 1998

>Just to change the subject - Sarah, I have never met (you know what I mean)
anyone as enthusiastic as you,
>ever. You rock. Ah, youth....

Hell's bell's Sarah, you go flying from apathetic to enthusiastic in the
space of about 2 weeks, that's pretty good going.

Anyway, bought the Ultrasound single that's out this week for interests
sake, and unfortunately... it's crap. However, it's kind of amusing in a
strange sort of a way. The title track is garbage, but the second track is a
sort of punk pisstake. I can't remember the words right now, but it's pretty
funny. The third track is a thoroughly unneccessary version of Neil Young's
Hey Hey My My, it's almost exactly the same as the original, however, the
bit where he goes "This is the story of Johnny Rotten", and usually Crazy
Horse come in singing "Johnny Rotten, Johnny Rotten" in the background, in
comes some troup of choirboys singing it which had me fall off my seat at
work. It's terrible, but it is funny, so it wasn't two quid totally wasted.

    I might try and make it down for the London do this time, maybe take a
long weekend then perhaps, unless that's the longest day weekend, in which
case, I'll be in Glasgow. Does anyone know which weekend it is? Indeed we
could have a meet up in Glasgow for that I suppose, sounds like a decent
enough plan, anyone up for it?

Cheers,
    Keith.