Sinister: Play misty for me

poetryplace2 poetryplace2 at xxx.uk
Wed Jun 3 10:07:06 BST 1998

Blimey. There I was listening to the monsters of alternative rock on
London's fairly shoddy xfm last night, and just as I'm drifting off to sleep
(and a rather strange dream about Tanita Tikaram... don't ask) some dj comes
on and says "well, I don't normally take requests, but i just got an email
from Mark Casarotto, who wants me to play a record for David, Katrina and
the whole Sinister list, who've been just smashing recently". He then plays
David Holmes' "Don't Die Just Yet".

I've never had a request on the radio before, but counting myself as a
Sinisterkid, I felt all warm and tingly. Mr Biondino, we salute you!

Trousers
xxxxxxxx