Sinister: The goodbye makes the journey harder still

Chris Leonard cleonard at xxx.COM
Wed Jun 3 12:12:16 BST 1998

Dear Friends and Lovers,

I have left you.  Some of you may have noticed a rather silly little
message
this morning, requesting that any Murray Johnstone employee be taken off
the list.
Well that Murray Johnstone employee is me.  Some mail went wrong, I
owned up, I got told off for breaking the company policies/abusing
company resources etcetra etcetra and was finally given the ultimatum -
a career or a discussion about Dogtanian.

So I'm afraid that's it.  I've had a lovely time, thank you for having
me.  I miss all you
crazy kitties already, and I've only been off the list for three hours.
Oh my eyes are welling up.  Now.  Go on, leave me here.  I'll be all
right.

love, light, peace forever, Chris xxx

Hold on this is utter nonsense.  I've got email at home.   And no-one
knows what my
home email is, so now I can pretend to be someone else.  HAHAHAHAHA.
Joy.