Sinister: The goodbye makes the journey harder still

sezah haras at xxx.au
Wed Jun 3 14:56:03 BST 1998

the murray johnstone employee wrote:
"Hold on this is utter nonsense.  I've got email at home.   And no-one
knows what my
home email is, so now I can pretend to be someone else.  HAHAHAHAHA.
Joy."

ahhhh, i beg to differ - here is one person who *does* know what your home
e-mail is, so you will have to behave!! otherwise, i'm dobbing.

on the other topic that was introduced by the starry one, i used to watch
all those fab cartoons - dangermouse, bananaman, et.al. but i must say
G-Force were my favourites....and what about astroboy, hmm?? perhaps he is a
given. and does anyone remember the beatles cartoon?? i think i must have
learnt all my beatles lyrics from the lovely sing-a-longs at the end...and
the snickering mutley?? oh! and speaking of dogs, what about hong kong
phooey??!! and the brown hornet?? and jabba jaws?? and josie and the
pussycats?? gee, i could go on all night...but i won't. 8)

and my b&s content, i hear you cry?? unfortunately, i only have this - these
past few days i have had stuartm counting "1,2,3,4.." (like at the beginning
of mayfly) in my head, with the result that i have been marching around town
everywhere in time to his counting!! and no matter how hard i try, i cannot
break the rhythm. i fear i shall be reduced to those old tricks, when as a
child, i would adopt a funny limp or walk in public to make people look at
me. hmmm....

sezah
xx