Sinister: cringe...

Henry MFKX7HVB at xxx.uk
Wed Jun 3 19:46:39 BST 1998

Here's my lot on the cartoon thread:
(Pigeon street, YES!  "Long distance Clara" etc. classic.)

    Nobody's mentioned the Carebears, sure they were terrible, but I
can't think of all these other cartoons without thinking of them.
When we used to go to the video store my sister always wanted a
carebears video and I wanted a superman film.

I don't think Uncle Paul will be pleased to get back and find the b+s
list has mutated into a "cartoons for the under ten's" list...

    byedybye, Henry.