Sinister: (nb&s) g-force/natalie merchant

KATE ANDERSON 96a10193 at xxx.uk
Wed Jun 3 21:37:25 BST 1998

g-forceps; last halloween me and my friends went to a party dressed
up as.  we took it all quite seriously i was wiry keyop, but chrispy
kelly looked best in his amazin' outfit as the red feller.  he even
had a little tear painted on his cheek from when we discover that he
is actually, in fact, MARK'S DAD.  wee michael who was dressed as
mark didn't actually get to the party as he had spent so much energy
on visiting charity shops that he went to sleep.  as jason, darri was
wearing a customized maroon outfit typical of a young indian female i
think.  most of us had our pants over our trousers and beaks made out
of coloured acetate.
i like the episode where all the sugar in the world is gettin' stolen
and at the end tiny would rather stay and stuff his fat face than
escape.

ulysses?  did the song have the line "like a probe upon a ball of
glue" or is that just me?

also, was i watching some version of children's bbc that only royston
(?) gets, or was there a mascot called "bobby the banana"? please
help. no one else believes me

not kid's classics now, natalie merchant's (ex-10,000 maniacs) album
"ophelia" is out this week in uk which was a lovely surprise for me
as all i knew about it was an ickle ad in nme.  any body else love
that warm voice 'nd engulfing songs?  new album is easy to get into
and the updated elektra site is quite classy, there's a great
story/film/book/limited edition plate involved there (you'll see
what i mean, lot's of fancy dress too).  she's doing a huge tour
of the states but i'm just sad that she only ever comes to uk once in
a blue monkey moon.  mail me if anyone wants to discuss her
greatness.

auwar,
kate xx