Sinister: cringebears

KATE ANDERSON 96a10193 at xxx.uk
Wed Jun 3 21:44:14 BST 1998

grroink, this cartoon thread is too addictive!

care-bears was big business when i was @ primary school, about the
same time as my little pony; breaktime involved housing the little
ones in tree trunk apartment blocks and chalets of mown grass. i
liked carebears coz they weren't too femmy for us tomboys. and sunday
(saturday?) mornings were an institution, at 6.30am.  you know i
still feel sore about the time i slept in late and ran downstairs to
see my brother watching the closing credits.  i was v. annoyed and
wanted to know why he hadn't woken me up, which maybe wasn't his
fault. sorry tom.

kate