Sinister: more cartoons

Girl Racer tasha at xxx.com
Thu Jun 4 01:42:58 BST 1998

hi everyone,

since the topic of the moment seems to be cartoons, I thought i might as well
post cause its a subject very dear to my heart.  I think my favorites growing
up were Thundercats and Silverhawks, anyone remember those?  I do remember
watching Dangermouse and Bananaman too! Nickelodeon used to be the bomb!! I
remember watching Nickelodeon for whole days at a time... Double Dare, You
Can't Do that on Television... classic shows.  nowadays my vote would have to
go to the Simpsons.  Actually the Simpsons is one of the only shows on TV that
i would actually plan to watch nowadays. that and "Iron Chefs".  (an AWESOME
Japanese cooking program)  has anyone ever heard of it?  I've been a big fan of
that show since my best friend introduced it to me 2 years ago.  it's on one of
the Asian cable channels here in S.F.  Anyways back to cartoons, of course i
have to take the opportunity to promote the movie I'm animating on currently...
"A Bug's Life". it's coming out in November. go see it!

peace out.
tasha

--
Tasha Wedeen