Sinister: Hannah Barbera is Satan.

ELIZABETH DAPLYN EDAPLYNR3N00297 at xxx.uk
Thu Jun 4 12:42:02 BST 1998

Rory wrote:
> Stop it! You're all grown-ups (jon g and bethey excepted of course),
Hey!  I'm still a teenager until October 14th (also anniversary of the
Battle of Hastings, factfinders), and I reserve the right to talk about
cartoons.  And no, it's not ironic either.
> just blimmin well except it  and talk about PEP's and slippers and stuff
> like you know you want to.
What's a PEP, mister?  Slippers?  Eh?  I do not understand your old man's
terminology...

>  Stay pre-pubescent, Rory xxx
>
> Sorry if these seems a little harsh. I'm on a lethal cocktail of sleep
> depravation and massive doses of caffiene at the mo'
Nice to see the healthy-living faction making a comeback to the list.

	Liz