Sinister: Carry On Romping

McTaggart, Robert McTaggartR at xxx.com
Thu Jun 4 12:30:16 BST 1998

There's no stopping me now...I got the fever...

Tiffany H!O!P!pikins wrote:

Tag wrote

		>>You don't know what I'm on about, do you?

		>And you're asking us to believe that you do?

You're a bitter, resentful old tosser aren't you, Tiff?  Of course, I
know what I'm talking about.  I'm sorry if it's tough on the hard of
learning.  It's touching to know that they're letting people like you
into the community nowadays.

On a cartoon tip, much as I disapprove of such wanton nostalgia, I was
giving my address to a woman on the phone yesterday, and on mention of
the word "Chorlton", she whooped with delight, and said "...and the
wheelies?".  It's true, Cosgrove Hall Productions, who also brought
Danger Mouse into the world, are based in my manor, round the back of
Safeway, and named their chortling creation in honour of the area.  John
Squire used to work their too, before almost beating Color Me Badd into
the Keith Watson all-time top pops, and then disappearing up his bottom.
His own, not Keith's, you understand.

Mark's dedication was a magnificent gesture, I'm sure you'll all agree.
And I like this sit-com idea.  A friend and I developed a sitcom a while
ago, called "Oh no, it's my mother-in-law".  Of course, it was liberally
sprayed with double-entendres, and compromising positions, and hilarious
consequences would ensue.  Sadly, it fell by the wayside, but I feel it
would have been a classic of its genre, up there with "Mind your
language" and "Love thy neighbour", which together did so much to
improve cultural understanding between nations.

That is all,
Love Tag x