Sinister: tv cream

Caz hiv95352 at xxx.uk
Thu Jun 4 13:44:00 BST 1998

BUTTON MOON!
FINGERMOUSE!
GLEN MICHAEL'S CARTOON CAVALCADE! (he lived near me, y'know. One of my
friends was on that, once....)
oh dear....
I'd forgotten....
However I have got videos of Bagpuss, Trumpton, Mr Benn, Inspector
Gadget, the Herbs...
Bagpuss rules. I think I used to be scared of him though.

Someone was whistling the theme tune to Wizbit on the bus the other day.
I'm almost sure that was what it was, anyway...

Anyway, while we're (almost) on the subject...another show I remmeber
from the early 80s, I think, was some sort of first world war thing
about a radio operator (female) who spent a lot of time in a barn in
france. the titles had a plane going across the moon.... no-one I know
has ever heard of this. Can anyone help?

And, to get a bit literary, does anyone know if you can still get
Richard Scarry books these days? I can't find them anywhere....

caz
--
"Do something pretty while you can
         Don't be afraid"