Sinister: Flumps and marbles

Huw Jenkins Huw.Jenkins at xxx.uk
Thu Jun 4 15:01:46 BST 1998

I almost chocked to death whilst watchiing the flumps once.  I remember
lying with my back on the sofa and my legs in the air holding a marble
between my my big toe and the one next to it when it slipped out as I
laughed at one of the flumps fumping about and landed striaght into my
mouth.  I then remember starting to choking  as the marble restricted
the air into my tiny untarred lungs.  I then remeber my Dad panicing and
patting my back reall hard until I spat it out.

Curse those evil flumps.  They look like the sort of things nightmares
are made of.

Huw

'I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it and I don't
know why I'll do it again'
-Bart Simpson.