Sinister: For all you Oldies out there!

gordon glen gleng at xxx.com
Thu Jun 4 14:57:47 BST 1998

I hope I'm allowed to cut into your musings, not being the main
subscriber to B&S in our house.  I've been following you thoughts on
cartoons and really feel you young ones have missed out.  Nothing, not
even Camberwick Green ( a classic) can beat The Tales of the Riverbank,
with the immortal Hamie Hamster.  The Woodentops, Andy Pandy and Bill
and Ben the Flowerpot Men stand head and shoulders above your cartoons.
Is there anyone else out there who remembers Watch With Mother?  Those
were the days, when Mars bars were twice as thick, Aztec bars were a
real treat and Jamboree bags from Woolies came in the his and hers
variety!

Am I the only one out here old enough to be everyones mother????

Judi

--
Reach me by ICQ. My ICQ# is 12652180 or,
* Page me online through my Personal Communication Center:
12652180 at pager.mirabilis.com
For downloading ICQ at http://www.icq.com/
For adding similar signatures to your e-mail go to:
http://www.icq.com/emailsig.html