Sinister: Carrie On Romping (NBSC)

Hopkins, Tim t.hopkins at xxx.uk
Thu Jun 4 15:17:27 BST 1998

Tag regaled us with the following...

> There's no stopping me now...I got the fever...

Lassie fever I assume?

He went on to call me Tiffany H!O!P!pikins and said...

> You're a bitter, resentful old tosser aren't you, Tiff?
> It's touching to know that they're letting people like you
> into the community nowadays.

As opposed to useful members of socety who spend their time conjugating
imaginary French verbs?
Anyway, I've told you not to call me Tiffany except at weekends. You're just
being indiscreet.

You remember that playground game where all the kids have to run away from
one kid, as if they all hate him or he smells or something? I wondered why
they called that game Tag. I am wondering no longer.

Cheerio

tim