Sinister: BELLE & SEBASTIAN CONTENT! COME QUICKLY!

Rod Begbie rod at xxx.com
Thu Jun 4 17:00:49 BST 1998

Hey chaps!

Well, I spent a portion of last night sampling the three summer EPs onto
my computer and MPEG3ing them, so I can now listen to them without all the
hassle of changing CDs (and that's a LOT of hassle, I can assure you).
It's great now that the two Centurys follow each other in quick
succession.

I was wondering if anyone has made a decent quality copy of Tigermilk on
MiniDisc yet that I could borrow, to do similar things with?  (Or, at
least copy onto another MiniDisc)  My tape copy is a wee bitty wonky, so
it would be nice to have a shiny digital copy to sample.

Usual disclaimers about not being an evil bootlegger go here. (but
privately e-mail me if you don't want to be associated with such a
blatantly evil scam!)

Single of the week for me has to be that Ultrasound EP.  I almost didn't
buy it, cause I thought Best Wishes was fairly weak, but Stay Young is
truly great... especially when played loudly at 4am, just as you're
finishing your write-up for the night.

So, there we go.  A post from me, with no reference to kids TV from the
80s.

Rod.

PS.  THE ADVENTURE GAME!!!  <ducks for cover>

                                    Rod Begbie @ http://www.begbie.com |