Sinister: Re:Deprived childhood(nb&s)

KATE ANDERSON 96a10193 at xxx.uk
Thu Jun 4 17:51:23 BST 1998

     Vicky Parkinson <uczcvap at ucl.ac.uk> plaintivly wailed:

> Am I the only person who's mother deprived them of ITV and Grange Hill, as
> they were not 'quality' tv?

oh yes, me too,  and now as we see programmes celebrating such
quality shows that "really pushed the boundaries of TV" i feel like i
must be socially inept as a result of my mother's iron censorship
broomstick.  she wouldn't let me watch rentaghost either, despite the
fact that christopher biggins starred in it and is friends with my
uncle.

> PS All BBC cartoons pale in comparison to Dogtanian

he had a mouth made of jello.

 BBC children's
> TV while it was still resident in *The Broom Cupboard* and was
> helmed by Philip Schofield (pre-Coat of Many Colours), Simon Parkin
> (pre-working in McDonald's, probably) and the like.

simon parkin; did anyone ever fancy him?

kate