Sinister: t.v. o.d.

Janine Papp janine at xxx.com
Thu Jun 4 18:20:54 BST 1998

This whole cartoon discussion is beyond me because I, too, was not allowed
to watch cartoons.  My mother wouldn't let me or my sister watch any
violent or sexist television - which eliminates about 99% of TV shows.
Cartoons were deemed "violent."  All of them.

By the way, I just finished my website for my zine, Temple of Sting.  Won't
you go take a look at it?
http://members.tripod.com/~JanineBee

Janine