Sinister: Re: Nothing in particular

Funkyseb at xxx.com Funkyseb at xxx.com
Sat Jun 6 01:09:59 BST 1998

In a message dated 05/06/98  10:37:49, biondino wrote:

<< but occasionally I can listen to Tigermilk and not cry. Am
 I losing it? >>
            I admit, that a few weeks ago, I...<coughs and sobs, 'this is
difficult etc.'>
...listened to the whole of Tigermilk, without even noticing. I just forgot it
was playing.
                 Worried that I was taking them for granted, I went on a B&S
Holiday-  total abstinance, with just a little Nick Drake for methadone. I
look forward to falling dramatically off the wagon this weekend, when probably
I'll curl up  in a ball crying 'oh the naievity of youth,oh the fragile beauty
etc.'

Ahhem...
 Oh, yeah, leaping on the dreadful bandwagon before it goes out of control, I
have to say that the memory of Jossies Giants title sequence  (where the
letters spell out 'So nae Jiss gits' or something ) still has me in
inexplicable giggles, even now.
          But this is no good.I was just starting to feel responsible and
mature, and you make go and make me yearn for Jimbo and the Jetset and Cheesy
Wotsits, Grr!

Someone (Tag?) wanted a sit, for a com.
What about <breathes deeply>

The secret life of weebles
three tupperware angels in a fridge
three bilateral amputees called Bert
Astronauts
Mushrooms
laboratory kittens on acid
Pat Butcher on ice
Matey, the toxic bubble bath and his lust for glory
Three old Rock Stars who went down that swirly-thing-out-of Jamie-and-the-
magic-torch while on LSD in the Sixties and are still trapped there with only
a sheepdog and an animated boy for company

Notice the number 3. Three is an inherently amusing number. Father, Son, Holy
Ghost. Just look at Three's Company. Or Number 73, with Sandi 'No-neck'
Toksvig, or, 321, with Dusty Bin. Use three, and you can't go wrong.

Right, I'll shut up now.

Cheers,
Seb.