Sinister: she's got stars...????

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Sat Jun 6 11:53:31 BST 1998

hiya!

ooh i know this!

>     it's a male singer
>     it starts off slow and than breaks out fast on and off
>     when it gets fast the lyrics are something like
>       "she's got stars..."
>     it has lots of ooohs and aaahs
>     and it's one of the sweetest songs i've heard in a long time

Its by the SUPER FURRY ANIMALS (one of my fave bands ever), and it's
called "She's got Spies" - its on the Radiator album, a work of genuis
available from all decent records shops now, so buy it, cos it's egg-
fried genius. on stilts. with a red nose but no comedy wig cos thats
just DAFT! heeheeee! it got da funk.
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah