Sinister: bed with no tea

Honey honey at xxx.net
Sun Jun 7 14:28:06 BST 1998

You lot are in BIG trouble.  When your father gets home there's going
to be hell to pay.  One more cartoon I've never heard of and you get
a slap across the back of your thighs, because like Judi I come from
the days before moving pictures, when all we had for entertainment
was the suspension of innocent hammy hamsters in hot air balloons 40
feet above Snodding-Snodsberry.  Ohhh, you take advantage of me when
I'm crying in a cottage in Derbyshire with a modem phone lead in my
hand and nowhere to plug it.

Talking of Derbyshire, I just got a card and letter from His Esteemed
(Didn't-He-Used-To-Post-To-The-List) PeterMillerness from -
Derbyshire (1, Strawberry Lane), creeping-crawlying about why he
didn't pay us a visit when he hit the north.  If we'd known he was in
Derbyshire (repetition) we'd have gone to see him, in Derbyshire.  He
gave me 4 excuses for not coming north, the best of which was: "4.
I'm sure there was something else, but I'm buggered if I can
remember".  The accompanying postcard will appear on the WWW soon;
sneak preview: "Have you had a check up, miss?" "No, doctor - I think
he came from Spain!"

There's much talk of Tag in the press, electronic Tagging and games of
"Poo isn't Tag smelly".  All I can add is that I came across this on
the inside cover of Keith's favourite night-time dream, Stephen
Pastel's Truckload of Trouble LP:

"... and anyway we are far too outward looking for that sad Tag".

Metti, Una Sera A Cena

Honey xxxx