No subject

Andrzej Kwaƛnik akwas at xxx.pl
Sun Jun 7 18:00:29 BST 1998

Hallo everyone!
I`m subscribed ,but I don`t write much,so probably you don`t know me.I just found a great band,and I think it`s one of the best I`ve heard.It`s called Spain.I think they`re americans.It`s verry peaceful and slow,I think some of you might like it(of course if you don`t know it yet).Anyway,I`m from Poland ,so can`t ussually know what you are talking about (some things are just not familiar to me),so if you are interested in what`s happening here.....

Thanks
Marta