Sinister: Salako

Katrina House jeepster.uk at xxx.net
Mon Jun 8 13:13:30 BST 1998

What a doll!  i won't have to do any plugging after all ;)

susannah wrote:
> Have you london kids been listening to XFM lately??
> Yes, today and yesterday, as I was psychically tuning in my walkman at just the
> right moments in time and space, I heard Salako's song ' Go on then Enlighten
> me, why don't ya?'
> Not wanting to take Katrina's job from her, they are Jeepster's new band, a
> four/five(?)

(four piece)

piece from Hull, and, just so you know it from someone *outside*
> Jeepster, they fucking rule, the best band I've heard since (cough)  our old
> faves.

well, i have to agree with the girl ... she's got taste!  anyhow, enough
of blowing our own trumpet's katrina!  we will be releasing a single on
july 20th titled "growing up in the night" and most of your local radio
stations in the uk should have promo album samplers, so if you want to
hear what the hell susannah and i are going on about, ring up your fave
request programme and see what you can do ... i promise you won't be
disappointed!

i'll keep you all posted.

bye,
katrina.

          jeepster recordings ltd. - jeepster.uk at virgin.net
            217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london, w10 5bn
               ph - 0181 964 9432, fax - 0181 964 8600