Sinister: Kevin Gallagher...

Johnston, John CT John.Johnston at xxx.uk
Tue Jun 9 14:03:04 BST 1998

..will score against Brazil. I've just got this feeling.

So that's my last post to the list before unsubscribing - what a way to
go. I'm leaving my job today and although I'll get on to the digest at
my earliest it feels like something is really changing. I can't remember
when I subscribed to the list first but ever since, sinister has been a
major part of my working day adding a touch of everything that's missing
from the working life of a 28 year old analyst programmer.

Thanks very much to everybody and it's been really nice to meet so many
of you at manchester or the picnics or the social. I love the list. :)

But I'm looking forward to comming atcha once again soon and the good
news is I won't be Johnston, John CT ever again!

xx
john crace trewin johnston