Sinister: Hello...

James Winn jdwinn at xxx.com
Tue Jun 9 18:52:11 BST 1998

Hi!,

I just thought that I'd use this message (below) as a (roundabout) way
of introducing myself to the list. I started subscribing about a week
ago, and thought that it was about time to post

> All this talk of exams and such makes me almost nostalgic - telling
this girl about the joys of
>university and how good everything was there does make me hanker just a
little for the old days...the best
>thing ever (unnecessary hyperbole, I know, but hear me out) was the
fact that Euro 96 started the day after my
>final final, and the sun shone for 3 weeks solid...heaven. Big up to da
Rootes posse, in the house, as it were.

A way of introducing myself because it sounds as if Mark went to Warwick
Uni., the very place I'm about to finish doing a Film?Literature degree
at, into what seems like a unplanned black hole...  I was in my first
year when Euro 96 happened, and now about to finish, here comes the
world cup, 'cept it's bloody raining this time. Typical...

>Anyone fancy testing the intellectual might of the Sinister list >with
a little quiz of some kind? Or is that an abuse
>of the list? Still, it's a thought...

Seems like a good idea to me... but then, apart from music and films,
I'm a bit limited at Pub Quizes...

Love
James.