Sinister: 'Ere Wiggo

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Wed Jun 10 08:55:04 BST 1998

Johnny Boy John Jo CT Jonathon John Johnston wrote :

>Subject: Sinister: Kevin Gallagher...
>.will score against Brazil. I've just got this feeling.

Presumably this feeling could be likened to that of consuming 12 pints of Scrumpy Jack.
Sorry to all you Jocks but Scotland...bollocks.

A pedantic Espadrille wrote :

>> H, H, H, Ye ther i a paralle Siniste univers wher peopl leav th las
>> lette of thei nam of, bu a yo ca se i i no jus restricte t name.
>
>shouldn't that be 'th las lette _o_ thei nam of"??

ARSE.

Cory McClure wrote :

> am going to be doing a little focus on Belle and Sebastian on my >coming
>radio broadcast.  I was hoping to find out exactly what the "Radio
>Sessions" and "Mark Radcliffe Show" were so that I could give a >litlle
>background.  I am assuming they are just specialty shows, but >any
>explanation might help, or if I am off base a large explanation might >be
>necessary.

Cory, you may want to have a gander at the following address :

http://www.maingate.demon.co.uk/marknlard/gys.htm

I haven't visited for a while so I don't know exactly what info you may be able to draw from it.

Adrian.