Sinister: Magnificent Knockers, Madam!

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Wed Jun 10 11:21:35 BST 1998

Hello again. How are we diddling?
Tag's sitcom outline reminded me of something very important. You were
right; Paul, Deryck Guyler is spelt Deryck Guyler, and not Derek Guyler,
like any normal person would have thought. Both versions pale next to
"Corky" though.
Yes, I've been watching the telly. What's all this shit about the
Tellytubbies being some kind of psychedelic chill out zone for serious
ravers? I watched it twice, and the little buggers didn't skin up once. And
I don't believe for one minute that they all went home with Boris Yeltsin,
as reported in the national press. Tubby Custard? I'll give you Tubby
Custard, you fucking freaks.
Speaking of Tubby Custard, thanks for the tim, Tape. It will come as no
surprise to learn that I like the lion noises best, and the boxing one. What
nonsense would you like in return?

Ink Polaroid:
Look at me, I'm agog with astonishment. Anne is showing me her performing
Star Trek mug. It's got a picture of Captain Kirk and the guys standing on
their teleporter thingies, and when you fill it with piping hot tea, the mug
slowly dematerialises and then reappears a few seconds later on the other
side of the room! Would you credit it? I've never seen such a magnificent
marriage of technology and tackiness.

Oh well, better go and get myself psyched up for the global celebration of
soccer that is the World Cup. How do you rate my chances of getting into the
Saudi Arabia - South Africa game in Bordeaux? Surely the touts will be
giving the tickets away?
Oh and by the way, some of you will be pleased to know that your "antics"
form the basis of many a light hearted conversation in Glasgow, even amongst
people who aren't on the list. Something to ponder, I feel. Perhaps we
should have another competition...no, bad idea.

Peter