Sinister: nyc

cg224 at xxx.uk cg224 at xxx.uk
Wed Jun 10 11:49:49 BST 1998

hello everybody.
how are belle and sebastian today? I wonder if they are enjoying the sun.
Who is it that said i am not brave i am not special...etc? because it snuck
into the lyrics of one of my songs. No copyright on it is there?

I was just wondering if any of the New York listees know of any summer
sub-lets that are going..  either one room or two, in a bigger flat, for a
sane safe and sensible rent-paying kinda girlie? ari has been  huoige help
(thank you thank you) but I need mooore ideas.
I neeed a place as i am coming out hopefully to get a job in a film company
and maybe make a start on my glorious career....

hope the summer is good fro everyone...mysummer has just started with the
end of exams and lots of parteeees.. any cambridge listees/peeps in the
area, there is gonna be a barbeque at my house on Saturday where a couple of
fiends (..fiends!! friends, even..) and I will probably do a little outdoor
gig for your pleasure, too. So c'mon down.... mail me for more info
x milla-isobel. x