Sinister: nyc

Walsh, Ben Ben-Walsh at xxx.com
Wed Jun 10 16:49:32 BST 1998

eek! well that sort of gives me an excuse to introduce myself to the
list - i've been lurking for ages.

hi i'm ben.

i'm going to NYC for 18 months in july, and i'd really appreciate it if
anyone feels like meeting up and showing me the fun and funky places to
go. help!

went up primrose hill the other day, i'd forgotten about the picnic but
we ended up there in the evening by coincidence. didn't see any
sinister-looking people, unless you guys are all middle-aged canadians.
still, i'd converted my friend to b&s by then (ha ha! another fan!) so
we sang a couple of songs anyway.

cheers

ben