Sinister: anyone for a free movie?

Girl Racer tasha at xxx.com
Wed Jun 10 17:03:09 BST 1998

hi,

okay, so i promised Honey the next time i posted it would be something about
Belle & Sebastian, so i guess i'll try to work something about that in here...
 well basically "cute man" has rejected me yet again and i am without a
companion for the free screening of the new Disney film "Mulan" that they are
giving for us Pixar folk...  so i thought it might be an opportunity to maybe
actually meet someone?  so... if any Bay Area Sinister people want to tag along
with me, mail me.  i'm nice, really.

okay to tie this in with B & S... whenever i mention Belle & Sebastian to any
of my friends who have never heard of them, (which is pretty much everyone)  i
have to say "not the Disney characters."

also, i was mentioning this to Honey also... would anyone else be interested in
making List T-Shirts?  i think that would be super super nice, and i'd be
willing to contribute some design ideas....  if enough people are interested we
could look into that.

byby

tasha

--