Sinister: re: anyone for a free movie?

Tara Widmer TWidmer at xxx.com
Wed Jun 10 21:07:06 BST 1998

Just an opportunity to say if anyone hasn't yet checked out tasha's Moz
comic, you SHOULD!!! it is very cute
Based on that alone i'd be willing to purchase a listee t-shirt if you
decide to help design one... it's a great idea, btw.  But can we have
some of those scoopneck fitted ones too, instead of just the regular
concert-style t-shirts?  Kind of like the ones they sell at Bebe, just
not as slutty looking.
Anyway if you are serious about this count on my order!

smitten & bitten & stuck like glue... tara