Sinister: anyone for a free movie?

BCapirigi at xxx.com BCapirigi at xxx.com
Wed Jun 10 21:29:33 BST 1998

so do i!!
and my friend alyssa almost shot herself in the left nostril when i reminded
her of the show and she was like, "OH MY GOD.... (in the worst imaginable
accent) SEBASTIAN!!!

ah yes and i got my friend ethan to love B&S the other day... but now he wont
give me my cd back...

matt
(btw, since y'all seem to have infinitely expanding music collections, anybody
wanna tape trade? it would be very silly if you said yes since my own personal
collection sucks, but hey if youre in a generous mood)

<<
 okay to tie this in with B & S... whenever i mention Belle & Sebastian to any
 of my friends who have never heard of them, (which is pretty much everyone)
 have to say "not the Disney characters." >>